Code Voyagers: the PodcastPosted on by Richard Davidson
Here at Skyscanner we’re passionate about technology and we want to share some of that with you.
We’ve been running our blog here at Code Voyagers for a while and wanted to look at other ways of sharing our thoughts with you, so we’ve also launched a regular podcast.
On the podcast we intend to have conversations on lots of different topics, from how we create new features and experiment on Skyscanner’s website, to our award winning mobile apps or how we create our new products using agile methods. We’re still tweaking the podcast, so forgive any sound issues as we do so.
We’ve uploaded our very first podcast to lots of different providers, but if we’ve missed your favourite, let us know:
We want feedback!
Please let us know what you think and how we could make this better. What type of topics would you like to hear?
We’d love to hear your views, either by commenting below or tweeting us @CodeVoyagers .
- In this episode, we mostly talked about using sprints to organise your work.
Scrum is one of the most widely-used frameworks utilising sprints and you can read more on this here.
- Laz mentions he is running a workshop at XP2016 in Edinburgh, tickets are available here.
- We all mentioned Clarke Ching’s book, which you can find on Amazon.
- And more on Clarke in general at this website.
- I mentioned Lean Agile Scotland, when I should have said Lean Agile Edinburgh. But it’s worth mentioning Lean Agile Scotland have their conference coming up soon.
- You can find Lean Agile Edinburgh on meetup.
The music used throughout the podcast is
“Monkeys Spinning Monkeys” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
And is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0