Code Voyagers Podcast: Skyscanner Security SquadPosted on by Richard Davidson
This episode we talk to Stu and Oskar from our Security team about the work they do and trends they have seen recently in internet economy companies like Skyscanner.
As ever, please let us know what you think and how we could make this better. What type of topics would you like to hear? We’d love to hear your views, either by commenting below or tweeting us @CodeVoyagers or in the comments below.
Like what you hear? Work with us
We do things differently at Skyscanner and we’re on the lookout for more Engineering Tribe Members across our global offices.
- Operational Security Engineer
- Chief Information Security Offier (CISO)
- Senior Software Development Managers (London)
- Technical Manager, Data Science (London, Edinburgh)
- Technical Product Manager (Barcelona, Edinburgh, London)
- Senior Principal Engineer (Barcelona, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London)
- Senior Software Development Managers
- Senior Product Security Engineer (Barcelona, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London)
If those vacancies have closed by the time you read this then take a look at our Skyscanner Jobs for more vacancies or sign up to our Code Voyagers mailing list for more case-studies and job roles as they come up.
Go back and listen
This and all previous episodes are also available on these platforms:
If your preferred podcast app is missing, let us know and we will add it!
- “Bit Quest” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) and is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0